Ring Slings by Claire Nursing necklace
Nursing collar designed and made by me!
Stylish and clean which makes them easy to use even when the little ones have stopped breastfeeding and are teething.
The necklace is made of 2mm satin cord and has a white or black safety clasp. The tension goes up by itself if you take a little. Length: approx. 74-76 cm including the button.
The silicone beads are made of BPA-free silicone and wooden balls in the finest quality polished beech wood, which is perfect for breastfeeding necklaces.
Washing and safety information:
- To clean, wash with warm soapy water and allow to dry.
- To be worn by adults only
- Carefully pull and check the collar before each use.
- Do not extend the necklace, e.g. attach to a string to make it longer.
- Contains small parts and is not a toy
- The child must not be left unattended with the necklace or sleep with the necklace nearby.
- As the buyer, you take full responsibility and use at your own risk.