Te&Hånnung is Anna's fatty, citrus smelling soap! Great for the whole body and even your face! Try it for makeup removal!
(Tea&Hånnung is Anna's rich, citrus-scented soap! Suitable for use on the whole body, and also on the face. Try it for make-up removal!
For more information, check out https://www.kuckelimuck.se/produkt/tehannung/ p>
Tea & honey contains:
INCI: Sodium Rapeseedate*(G), Sodium Olivate*, Sodium Cocoate*, Glycerin, Mel (G), Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil*, Aqua (G), Sodium Almondate*, Olea Europea Fruit Oil*, Brassica Napus Seed Oil* (G), Limonene, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Citrus Bergamia Fruit Oil*, Citrus Aurantium (Orange) Fruit Oil*, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract* (G), Linalool, Citral
* = Ecological raw materials
G = Gotlandish raw materials
The table of contents in standard Swedish:
Saponified (2) Rapeseed Oil, Saponified Olive Oil, Saponified Coconut Oil, Glycerin (3), Honey, Sweet Almond Oil, Water, Saponified Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Limoene (4), Coconut Oil, Essential Oil of Bergamot, Essential Oil of Orange, Tea, Linalool (4), Citral (4)
- When a soap is overfatted, it means that it contains more fat than is needed to convert sodium hydroxide and fat into soap. The soap is less drying and nicer on the skin.
- Saponified means that sodium hydroxide (lye) and fat form soap - there is no sodium hydroxide left in the finished soap. Without lye – no soap!
- Glycerin is formed naturally in the saponification process. Soap is an alkaline (basic) salt.
- Limonene, Linalool and Citral are fragrances found in citrus fruits. If you are hypersensitive to citrus, you can react to these substances.